22 Jan Florida Bankruptcy Court provides Basics of Bankruptcy Video for Consumers
Now more than ever, consumers are doing their homework prior to meeting with a bankruptcy lawyer, and of course, Bankruptcy Law Network is the best starting point for any research on consumer bankruptcy basics. Part of the reason why is that we point you to resources throughout the web, including this helpful bankruptcy basics video produced by the Middle District of Florida.
Latest posts by Chip Parker, Esq. (see all)
- Can I Lower My Car Payment in Bankruptcy? - April 15, 2017
- How Will Bankruptcy Affect My Credit? - March 28, 2017
- Will the Mortgage Forgiveness Debt Relief Act be extended? - January 18, 2017
- How will my bankruptcy affect my spouse’s credit? - February 15, 2016
- Bankruptcy is an excellent retirement strategy - January 15, 2016