04 Jan Don’t Mess With Taxes
My recent post on the Mortgage Forgiveness Debt Relief Tax Act of 2007 entitled Home Loan Foreclosure No Longer a Tax Trap appears in Don’t Mess With Taxes. That website, created by professional journalist and self-proclaimed tax geek, Kay Bell, is a collection of useful links, tips and stories about tax issues. It is called, in internet speak, a carnival. This is a regularly published, internet anthology of articles on a specific topic. So, take a moment and look at this interesting and useful website.
Latest posts by Kent Anderson, Esq. (see all)
- Who gets the diamond when bankruptcy is filed? - January 19, 2017
- What is a Medical Bankruptcy? - April 2, 2016
- Tax Refunds in Bankruptcy - January 17, 2016
- Federal Bankruptcy Exemptions Now Available in Oregon - July 17, 2013
- Bankruptcy and Home Loan Foreclosure in Oregon - June 17, 2013