The National Data Center is an Internet website used to obtain the latest payment and disbursement information on chapter 13 bankruptcy cases 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. The data is updated nightly from data provided by 160 chapter 13 trustees.
Debtors may access their case for free if their chapter 13 trustee participates in the program. To sign up for a secure account for your case, click https://www.13datacenter.com/data/home_debtors.asp.
Creditors pay a fee to access the data in cases they have an interest in. The data is not available to the general public, mortgage brokers and other marketers.
Latest posts by Jill Michaux, Esq. (see all)
- Does Chapter 13 Mean Paying All Creditors Back? It Could Be Zero to Unsecured Claims - June 18, 2013
- Random Bankruptcy Audits Stopped - April 24, 2013
- What’s Baseball Got to Do with Bankruptcy? - March 31, 2013
- Bankruptcy Code Dollar Figures Raised 6.3% for Inflation - February 21, 2013
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Plan Form Feedback Sought - January 2, 2013
Last modified: February 19, 2009