05 Mar Did You Hear The One About The Judge, The Fed Chairman And The Female Attorney From Arkansas
There was a Judge, a Federal Reserve Chairman and a lawyer, each pondering why the mortgage mess keeps dragging down the overall market economy. The Judge could not believe banks would not rewrite loans for a small loss to avoid taking a bigger loss in foreclosure. The Fed Chairman publicly encouraged banks to rewrite loans instead of allowing billions of dollars of loans to go into foreclosure. A common sense solution from the attorney finds its way in my blog A Common Sense Mortgage Solution From An Arkansas Attorney appearing at the Mortgage Law Network site.
Andy Miofsky, Esq.
Latest posts by Andy Miofsky, Esq. (see all)
- Why does the IRS file liens? And what you can do about one. - September 21, 2018
- Social Security Income: Invisible Money Bankruptcy Cannot Touch. - December 19, 2016
- What can and cannot be included on a credit report? - December 21, 2015
- Use Exemptions to Protect Your Property in Bankruptcy - January 20, 2014
- A profile of the typical person who files bankruptcy - January 13, 2014