There was a Judge, a Federal Reserve Chairman and a lawyer, each pondering why the mortgage mess keeps dragging down the overall market economy. The Judge could not believe banks would not rewrite loans for a small loss to avoid taking a bigger loss in foreclosure. The Fed Chairman publicly encouraged banks to rewrite loans instead of allowing billions of dollars of loans to go into foreclosure. A common sense solution from the attorney finds its way in my blog A Common Sense Mortgage Solution From An Arkansas Attorney appearing at the Mortgage Law Network site.
Andy Miofsky, Esq.
Latest posts by Andy Miofsky, Esq. (see all)
- How to file bankruptcy – What are Executory Contracts and Unexpired Leases in bankruptcy? - November 20, 2013
- Bankruptcy stops debt collection automatically - September 13, 2013
- Filing bankruptcy is a 24 hour business. - July 22, 2013
- Top 3 tips to prevent identity theft - July 20, 2013
- Experience Debt Relief Through Bankruptcy (not against it) - May 30, 2013
Last modified: October 22, 2012