26 Oct Dealing with foreclosure in California
The papers are full of news about foreclosures but woefully short of real information for homeowners with troubled mortgages. What can you do? What should you do? Who can help?
Californians can check out this state site for meatier information on mortage payments, foreclosures and scams.
Cathy Moran, Esq.
Latest posts by Cathy Moran, Esq. (see all)
- Can You Afford The Cost Of Waiting? - November 10, 2013
- Lost IQ: The True Cost Of Just Paying The Credit Card Minimum - October 10, 2013
- Getting Rid Of Tax Liens After Bankruptcy - September 10, 2013
- Why The Information You Give Your Bankruptcy Lawyer Has A Sell-By Date - August 27, 2013
- Super Heroes Fight Debt - August 10, 2013