30 Jun Credit score for free
Anyone who had a credit card, student loan, car loan or mortgage between 1987 and May 28, 2008 can get six to nine months of access to their credit report and credit score from TransUnion, one of the big three credit reporting agencies.
This access flows from settlement of multiple class action suits against TransUnion for selling consumer’s personal data in violation of federal law.
Details and sign up are available on line.
Cathy Moran, Esq.
Latest posts by Cathy Moran, Esq. (see all)
- Can You Afford The Cost Of Waiting? - November 10, 2013
- Lost IQ: The True Cost Of Just Paying The Credit Card Minimum - October 10, 2013
- Getting Rid Of Tax Liens After Bankruptcy - September 10, 2013
- Why The Information You Give Your Bankruptcy Lawyer Has A Sell-By Date - August 27, 2013
- Super Heroes Fight Debt - August 10, 2013