23 Oct "Companies That Promise To Scrub Your Credit Reports of Accurate, Negative Information Are Lying," Says FTC
The Federal Trade Commission has taken action to clear the decks of a number of fraudulent credit (ahem) “repair” agencies.
I’m not going to belabor the point, but please read the press release to find out if you recognize any of these names.
The following two tabs change content below.
Jay S. Fleischman is a bankruptcy lawyer with offices in Los Angeles and New York. He can often be found on Google+ and Twitter, where he shares information about consumer protection issues and personal finance.
Latest posts by Jay Fleischman, Esq. (see all)
- 5 Things You Need To Know About Bankruptcy Exemptions Before Your Case Is Filed - August 28, 2013
- Beware Of This Person When Trying To Wipe Out A Second Mortgage In Chapter 13 - August 26, 2013
- Our Best Tips For Filing For Bankruptcy Without Your Spouse - August 22, 2013
- 5 Ways To Celebrate Financial Literacy Month - March 31, 2013
- Burning Money With Handcuffs On - March 21, 2013