16 Apr Can My Lawyer Dismiss My Bankruptcy Case Due to Non-Payment of Attorney Fees?
The answer is No. The only thing the attorney can do is file a motion to withdraw as your attorney – subject to court approval. The attorney cannot file a motion to dismiss your case. If this happens to you, you should immediately contact your bankruptcy Trustee.
Latest posts by Jay Fleischman, Esq. (see all)
- 5 Things You Need To Know About Bankruptcy Exemptions Before Your Case Is Filed - August 28, 2013
- Beware Of This Person When Trying To Wipe Out A Second Mortgage In Chapter 13 - August 26, 2013
- Our Best Tips For Filing For Bankruptcy Without Your Spouse - August 22, 2013
- 5 Ways To Celebrate Financial Literacy Month - March 31, 2013
- Burning Money With Handcuffs On - March 21, 2013