03 Dec Bonuses and Means Test Income
I recently posted on this In re Bernardcase from Judge Joel B. Rosenthal of the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Massachusetts, which ruled that a paycheck, received after the six month lookback for Means Test income purposes, should actually be included because it was derived from that six month period. The Court held that the actual date of receipt was not relevant, despite the wording of the Bankruptcy Code.
Latest posts by L. Jed Berliner, Western & Central Massachusetts Consumer Lawyer (see all)
- Attorney-Client Privilege, Work Product, in Bankruptcy - July 27, 2013
- Massachusetts Homesteads Cannot Be Attached - May 27, 2013
- Trustee Sells Home If Defective Mortgage - March 27, 2013
- Unlisted Debts Are Not Discharged in First Circuit - February 27, 2013
- Helpful Bankruptcy Videos - January 27, 2013