07 Feb BLN Founder to Teach Bankruptcy to Solo Lawyers
Bankruptcy Law Network Co-Founder and Past President Jay S. Fleischman has joined the faculty of Solo Practice University. He will teach a six-session online course consumer bankruptcy law.
Solo Practice Universityis a new web-based educational community to teach lawyers what they don’t learn in law school about practicing law as solo practitioners.
Jay S. Fleischman is a bankruptcy lawyer practicing in New York and Los Angeles. He broke legal ground in New York by getting bankruptcy judges to rule that refusing to correct a debtor’s credit report to a $0 balance after a bankruptcy discharge is a violation of the U.S. Bankruptcy Code.
He is a consultant to attorneys on bankruptcy law practice and technology, and the author of Legal Practice Pro, a blog aboutlegal marketing. Congratulations, “Professor” Fleischman!
Latest posts by Jill Michaux (see all)
- Last Day to Comment on New Chapter 13 Plan, Petition, Schedules, Means Test, Bankruptcy Rules Changes - February 17, 2014
- Does Chapter 13 Mean Paying All Creditors Back? It Could Be Zero to Unsecured Claims - June 18, 2013
- Random Bankruptcy Audits Stopped - April 24, 2013
- What’s Baseball Got to Do with Bankruptcy? - March 31, 2013
- Bankruptcy Code Dollar Figures Raised 6.3% for Inflation - February 21, 2013