19 May BLN Blogger Elected NACBA Director
Pamela L. Stewart, blogger for the Bankruptcy Law Network, has been elected to the board of directors of the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys.
Her election was announced this weekend at the 16th annual NACBA convention in Hollywood, CA. Also elected to three year terms on the NACBA board of directors were Carey Ebert of Ft. Worth, TX, and Matt Mason of Detroit, MI.
Stewart is secretary of the Bankruptcy Law Network and president of the Houston Association of Debtor Attorneys.
Eight Bankruptcy Law Network members took the podium as speakers at the convention: Jay Fleischman of Brooklyn, NY, Gene Melchionne of Waterbury, CN, Cathy Moran of Mountain View, CA, Craig Andresen of Bloomington, MN, Kent Anderson of Eugene, OR, Wendell Sherk of St. Louis, MO, and Jill Michaux of Topeka, KS. Melchionne, Andresen and Kurt O’Keefe chaired their state delegation meetings.
Other BLN members attending the NACBA convention were Carmen Dellutri of Ft Myers, FL, Chip Parker of Jacksonville, FL, Karen Oakes of Klamath Falls, OR, Susanne Robicsek of Charlotte, NC, Brett Weiss of Olney, MD, Rachel Foley of Independence, MO, Kevin Gipson of New Orleans, Doug Jacobs of Chico, CA, Michael Doan of Carlsbad, CA, and Stewart.
Over a thousand attorneys attended the NACBA s convention, which is the premier educational seminar for consumer bankruptcy attorneys. Formed in 1992, NACBA is the only national organization dedicated to serving the needs of consumer bankruptcy attorneys and protecting the rights of consumer debtors in bankruptcy.
Latest posts by Jill Michaux (see all)
- Last Day to Comment on New Chapter 13 Plan, Petition, Schedules, Means Test, Bankruptcy Rules Changes - February 17, 2014
- Does Chapter 13 Mean Paying All Creditors Back? It Could Be Zero to Unsecured Claims - June 18, 2013
- Random Bankruptcy Audits Stopped - April 24, 2013
- What’s Baseball Got to Do with Bankruptcy? - March 31, 2013
- Bankruptcy Code Dollar Figures Raised 6.3% for Inflation - February 21, 2013