22 Oct National Association of Chapter 13 Trustees
The National Organization of Chapter 13 Trustees (NACTT) was founded in 1965. NACTT is an organization for the over 200 Chapter 13 standing trustees from all 50 states and Puerto Rico, as well as bankruptcy judges, debtor and creditor attorneys, cpas and other insolvency related professionals.
NACTT focuses on education related to Chapter 13 bankruptcy and publishes the NACTT Quarterly, emphasizing local and national developments in Chapter 13 bankruptcy.
NACTT also holds an annual seminar, open to all, which they consider the premier educational seminar in the country on Chapter 13 issues. At the seminar, usually held in July, national experts discuss complex issues and recent developments in the Chapter 13 areas. They also hold winter meetings for Chapter 13 Trustees only and conduct regional training for employees of Chapter 13 trustees.
NACTT has also established the Trustees Education Network to Assess Chapter 13 trustees needs, develop debtor education materials, and to provide free programs to debtors.
NACTT can be contacted at 1 Windsor Cove, Suite 305, Columbia, SC 29223, 800-445-8629, at their email address, Info@NACTT.com or through their website www.nactt.org
Latest posts by Peter Orville, Binghamton Bankruptcy Lawyer (see all)
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Court â€“ What Goes On? - January 26, 2014
- Should I File a Chapter 12 Farm Bankruptcy? - September 26, 2013
- Trouble Getting a Mortgage Modification? Get Your Bankruptcy Court to Help! - April 26, 2013
- Filing Bankruptcy? Beware of the Unexpected. - March 27, 2013
- In Bankruptcy it Matters if Your House is Not Your Residence When You File - January 30, 2013