22 May Avoiding Bankruptcy: Save Money On Airfares
Whether you are trying to avoid bankruptcy, recover from bankruptcy, or just want to save money, finding a lower price for something you need always helps.
The Wall Street Journal had an interesting article about websites that help you find lower fares. Not everyone knows this, but you may be eligible to get money back on a flight you purchased if the fares drop, especially if you bought directly from an airline.
There is a new site called YAPTA, which stands for Your Amazing Personal Travel Assistant. If you have a trip planned you can tag your flight and you will get an email notifying you when fares fall. You can also use it when you are planning flights, to help you find airfares when fares drop.
Latest posts by Susanne Robicsek, North Carolina Bankruptcy Attorney (see all)
- New Bankruptcy Forms: Easier, Or More Problems? - January 20, 2016
- Forget about Bankruptcy - August 29, 2013
- After Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Discharge: Can You Take A 401k Loan? - March 13, 2013
- What Is A No Asset Bankruptcy Case? - February 13, 2013
- Bankruptcy Basics: When is Chapter 7 A Good Option? - January 13, 2013